Thursday, March 5, 2009

And He's Off to Guatemala!

As I write this my husband is boarding a plane for Guatemala! Yes, he is temporarily escaping the cold! (Am I jealous or what?!)

Having a ministry predominantly to Hispanic men who are migrant workers here in Central New York, they have often expressed a desire that he visit their country, that he preach in their church, that he see where they are from. And the opportunity arose!

My husband will be in Guatemala for five days, staying in the home of one of the men we know. He has been given the opportunity to meet with a group of pastors down there, to speak at a combined service of two of the local churches, plus one other speaking engagement. Please be in prayer for Matt, for safety in all his travels, and for clarity and relevance in what he shares with these Guatemalan believers.

2 comments:

  1. I know he will be a blessing! What a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm sure he will. He'll also have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete