Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Special Place in Time

A dear friend of mine had been going through some hard times. I cried for her, I hugged her, and I searched for the right words of encouragement to write to her. God gave me the words.

This morning this dear friend sent me a big hug in the form of a note -- and a copy of those words God had laid on my heart to write to her! I am going to share them with you, trusting that God will be able to use them to encourage you as well with the fact that God has a special plan for each of our lives.

"My heart goes out to you for all that's on your plate right now. I keep reminding myself when I want to just wrap you in my arms and take you out of the situation, that God loves you and trusts you with all He's put on your plate -- AND that He's promised to be your all in all through these hard things! He's growing you to be more like Him. He's using your testimony through these hard times to strengthen others! So, feel hugged and loved ... just not removed from that special place in time where God has you. :-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment