Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tagged By Another Blogger...

I was tagged by Jungle Mom from The Jungle Hut to list 8 random facts about me---so here goes!

  1. I hold citizenship in three countries, four including my Heavenly home where one day I will go! Can you guess which ones---and why?

  2. "Jungle Mom" said she must wear mascara and eyebrow powder EVERYDAY! No matter where she may be, or what else she must do without, these two items were not optional!!! For me it is mascara and eyebrow liner. Without these people will ask in hushed tones if I put makeup on one eye and not the other! There's this blond streak through that side of my head!

  3. I married young and have no regrets! I look forward to growing old with my hubby---meaning I don't think I'm old yet even if I kids would dare to differ!

  4. I graduated from High School early and was a freshman at NTBI at the age of 17. (A whole year older than Jungle Mom!)

  5. I'm a mother of twins. That makes me a survivor!

  6. I delivered our second child all by myself---while my husband was off trying to get a nurse to the house a.s.a.p.!

  7. I don't have a middle name.

  8. I've never had a speeding ticket (or any ticket for that matter!). Hmm... . Do I dare admit it?!
So, consider yourself tagged! If you do this on your blog make sure to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I did not realize we had so much in common! I totally agree with #8! And anyone who has twins and delivers their own baby deserves some kind of medal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All mothers deserve a medal, the medal of motherhood. We mothers do what is necessary to protect and nuture our children. Delivering my own child was definitely necessary for his survival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, that should have been 3# not sure why it came up an 8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is that to say you have received a speeding ticket? Okay, I shouldn't have asked... :-)

    ReplyDelete